This ideal property in the heart of Ocean Park features an extremely comfortable and spacious fully-equipped, 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house with many amenities and a large outdoor play area and parking for up to 6 vehicles. The house is only 50 yards to the beautiful 7-mile stretch of sandy beach, along the pristine waters of Saco Bay; and just a short walk to the Ocean Park Soda Fountain; restaurants; grocery store; gift shops; recreation hall; tennis and shuffleboard courts; post office; and the historic 'Temple' - a multipurpose building, used for a variety of family-oriented cultural, educational, and religious programs for young and old alike. This property is also less than a mile from Old Orchard Beach and its amusement park, shopping, a variety of restaurants, and the Pier – with eateries, music, and fun for the entire family!
- Kitchen (with dining nook): Refrigerator; Oven/Stove; Microwave; Coffee Maker + Cups; Dishwasher; Garbage Disposal; Toaster; Blender; Kitchen table ; Dishes; Silverware; Glasses; Lobster Pot.
- Dining Room: Dining Room Table (expandable to seat 9 individuals).
- Living Room: Sofa; Chairs; TV (HD Widescreen.)
- Bathrooms (2): (1) Sink/toilet/shower/tub; (2) Sink/toilet/shower.
- Bedroom 1: King Bed; Dresser; Vanity; End table
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds; Dresser; End table
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds; Dresser; End table
- Bedroom 4: 1 Twin Bed; Dresser; End table
- Living Area (1st flr): 1 Trundle Bed (sleeps 2)
- Porch: Enclosed (windows – glass/screens)
- Sundeck: Picnic Table; Chairs; Umbrella
- Utility Porch: Next to Sundeck (enclosed)
- Sleeps 9 total.
- Parking: 6 vehicles
- Other: Clothes Washer; Grill Gas (propane); charcoal; HD TV with cable and DVD player; high speed Internet and wireless; picnic table; umbrella; chairs. NO Telephone; NO smoking; NO pets.
Summer–Weekly (Also available the rest of the year)
2018: $2750/week plus 9% tax. Available in September at $200/night.
Download property description. Request availability info